Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Gordon Campbell is GONE! / No Wordscraper nudging?! / Disco Balls

Gordon Campbell is now OUT OF HERE! Maybe he was forced out because of the HST, but at least he won't be leader anymore! I'm also surprised that none of my various Wordscraper opponents have nudged me in the few days I've not had time to make a move in the games, although I note that Janice L. and Amy M. got impatient (or something) and resigned. That doesn't matter, since it gives me a win by default... muhahaha! I'll catch up on that today, for sure!




You Party Like a Professional



When it comes to partying, everything is old hat for you.

You may not party a lot, but you know how to conduct yourself with style and grace.



You are never a rude guest, and you never eat or drink to excess. You believe in moderation.

Your company is pleasant and always welcome. You probably get invited to a lot of shindigs!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home