Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! / Hyper Spanish / No Starburst / Halloween Costume

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!

Well, I figured out why Eric called at 11:45 last night. He called me at 8:30, being all hyper and such. "BUENOS DIAS!!!! ¿CÓMO ESTÁS, LESLIE?!!!!!!" I asked why he'd called; says he has sound duty today, so wanted to let me know. HA, he was foiled by my computer being crappy! Oh well... at least I figured out what to do with this Starburst candy, which I won't really like: give it to the toddler Sunday School kids, hahahaha!




You Should Rock a Dinosaur Costume



You are a total brain, and it's likely that you have a very specific Halloween costume each year.

Not only would you make a good dinosaur, but you probably already know what dinosaur you'd prefer to go as!



For you, Halloween is a bit of a hobby. You plan out each year's festivities carefully.

It's a big night for you, and you like to make sure that you get every little detail right.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home