Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blocked bridges and bathrooms on cruise ships (ONTD) / New mail system / Eric Ho

I had a weird dream where a bunch of us were making preparations to leave a cruise ship since we'd returned to Canada. For some reason, I was sharing some rooms with white Eric, and we got almost all our stuff ready. While I was talking with my friends, I suddenly remembered that all our bathroom stuff was still in that room! However, the ship had a bridge in place between the common areas and the private rooms, and that was now "blocked access." I thought I'd be a sneaky ninja and see if I could go on the bridge anyway because we weren't in port yet. When I tried that, I was successful, but after getting our bathroom things, I discovered that the bridge had moved, and I couldn't get to the common area easily. (then I remembered that Eric T. had to have permission to get in the common areas via a door in the ship) The ship officials found me, and made me log into their message board, which looked like ONTD - everyone there was wishing I'd died in a fire! My parents came and got us, and my dad dropped me off a few blocks from the mall in the pouring rain. Not sure why I had that one!

When I got up, I noticed five calls from a blocked number: if that's Chinese Eric, he should know that the number is blocked, and I can't call him back! Not sure why he'd call since it isn't next Wednesday, but we'll see if the blocked number calls back! Harmony sent me an email - HAHAHA! I also got a notice from Canada Post; yes, I've noticed those personal mailboxes in the lobby for the last few days. Apparently, that starts in a couple of weeks. (although I note that 249 FEWER [not "LESS"] people walking on the floor and using the elevators doesn't seem like THAT huge of a deal!) Maybe this year, it'll be easier to deliver packages to me, so I don't have to fear mail delivery notices, haha! I also hear mice again - UGH! Also hear that we might get snow on Friday - SHIT! (although that does provide me a handy excuse not to go out, haha)

It WAS Chinese Eric on the phone - seems he thought our hangout was tonight, while I thought it was next week since that's what he said on Sunday! I recovered beautifully from my surprise - no, I don't mind going over to the family's new place to have Vietnamese food which he and his sister Erica will pick up, haha! Apparently, his mom thinks I seem nice since I gave / sent him birthday and Christmas cards, and we talk about things / give advice on issues / help each other out. I spent some time reminiscing about the "washroom friends! / comedy of errors" night, and he laughed... at least he remembers where my place is! It'll be good times, for sure! (I gotta shower well before 7, then!)




You Are a Crab



You can be an emotional and sensitive creature. Things get to you.

You are a bit withdrawn and shy, but you're also willing to come out of your shell sometimes.



You are quite flexible and easygoing if your trust is earned. You like to observe quietly.

You move with the rhythm of life. You try not to fight anything.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home