Sunday, October 10, 2010

10:10 on 10/10/10, sister update, impending babies, Kiki and Lala tagging

Hey, it's 10:10 on 10/10/10 - how quirky! I love these coincidences! :D

Steph called me at 9 to see if I were going for lunch tomorrow, using the same incentive which Harmony had: I'm sure you have something for me, but that'll have to wait! Spent about 15 minutes discussing delusions, Karen I., Mattias being attracted to lights (he's about two - Thanksgiving!), Regina, Grace looking huge too (she's due next week?), Uncle Daniel, Megan, Calla and Stanford's wedding, Eric / Wesley / Jeremy, Grandma, Italy, the 430, Lisa, plans, support, and more. I guess she hasn't seen Jon and Harmony in a month, heh! I do look forward to seeing more of Lisa in the future, for sure. Discovered that Hien's deleted her FB account again, too.


Here's a cute tagging photo from Julie C.'s friend Christine Leung:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home