Friday, October 29, 2010

Dream of two brothers named Mattias and butter / "Laundry" excuses / Haunted houses

I went to bed at 5:30 AM again, mainly because I spent about an HOUR AND A HALF on the Cheezburger sites and the comments within. Had a dream which involved little Mattias having a younger brother also named Mattias (we called the brother Mattias John to distinguish between the two), their being in the shoe department of a big store when their dad Chung was demonstrating an airplane toy for the public, their liking the elevator for some reason, our reading a book in which we had to save a character from death via poison, and going to the grocery section of the store in order to buy a lot of butter since we were down to one single pat in the tub we had. No idea why I had it - I assume Mattias is a big brother now, but I know that Chung and Karen will probably choose a differing name! It's not like my subconscious is processing those times when I really WAS down to one pat of butter in the past!

Eric also tried calling me, so I invoked the mythical "laundry" excuse. He immediately went Australian ("Stanley") on me, so I said I wasn't going to come out tonight. If he figures he's getting me out of the house tonight, he has another think coming! Besides, I have a rather involved dungeon to do, which is way better than having to listen to a certain someone all evening long!




You Are Classic and Chic



You don't fall for old fads thinly disguised as new trends. You prefer to stick to what's tried and true.

You are wise and savvy. You know history well, and you aren't doomed to repeat it.



You aren't scared of much. You prefer to get to the bottom of things rather than wonder about them.

You believe that most fear is fear of the unknown, so you try to know as much as possible.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home