Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dream of a person with just a head and eye slits, my ex, and toy caterpillars / Mr. Goodbar

Well, I got up within ten minutes of my alarm being on... I hope that I don't have to set it another time before Sunday! Had a dream which involved being in a field with my friends; Jeremy found this person who apparently just had a head. Their eyes were just slits, and we wondered how they could stretch out any arms to reach for things. After a bit of wondering (and raising things above them just to see if they wanted to reach), we turned away since we wanted to see an octopus sit on a reclining chair! We went to a restaurant where all the tables had pristine white tablecloths on them. Eric gave me a bunch of loonies, and I went to the bank machine to get more dollar bills. When I got back, he told me that we had some applicants to a job posting - one of them happened to be my ex! I told Eric NOT to accept his application despite how he felt about the guy, but he said that he needed money too. Everyone else was in agreement with me, so we played with a colorful purple caterpillar toy with lots of yellow / red legs while we colored using an assortment of pencil crayons. Not sure why I had the dream, although the caterpillar and pencil crayons remind me of Toddler Sunday School, haha.




You Are Mr. Goodbar



You are the type of person who wants it all. You are very driven.

And while you are obsessed with getting ahead, you're not about to break the rules to do it.



You're a natural people pleaser. You like people to approve of you, and luckily they do.

You have many facets of your personality. There's always something about you that other people find appealing.

Bleh... I don't think I like those, even!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home