Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Points for the roomie on the doorstep with boxes! / Metrotown / Yucky alarms / Tanzania

High-scoring words of the night:

SOUARIS (250 points) - against Nat B. [two 5W]
ROOMIE (225 points; two 5W), OBEY (250 points; two 5W) - against Jennifer F.
POINTS (105 points) - against Jennifer F. [5W used twice, hook off TALK to make STALK] {different game}
DOORSTEP (664 points) - against Jo Ann S. [3W, two 4W]
BOXES (160 points) - against Wendy T. [4W, 2W, hook off TOONIE for a plural] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
WOMANISE (202 points) - against Allie D. [two 3W]
TOADIES (132 points) - against Janice L. [3W, 4W] {crazy homemade board}


I think Billie and I have kinda settled on a location for our hangout - Metrotown near Superstore should be doable on the Skytrain, if I don't forget my bus pass that Sunday! I'll check 430 times closer to Nov. 14, of course!

Ugh, I have to set my alarm at 11 to get up tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll never get up on time OR have enough hours to catch up on stuff before I have to leave! Oh well. I guess I have to go to bed now, since I do want to get a semblance of enough sleep - the curse of the night person! :(

Trivia fact for Tuesday, Oct. 26: Which African countries merged to form Tanzania? Tanganyika and Zanzibar, in 1964.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home