Saturday, October 16, 2010

Control over recording, Rosanna, Adam, and denial of the truth / Social Style

I had a vague dream where my church had taken over a building. Everyone was running around from floor to floor, especially the kids. Nobody really stopped people from doing what they wanted to do, except my dad REALLY didn't like when we recorded various things by pressing a round button with a plus sign on it! He and his cronies were going all over the place trying to disable the things; he caught me, Rosanna, and Adam about to record something. They yelled at us, and set up shop with controls in a nearby room with a window. We naturally went all over the place trying to find ANOTHER button which would enable us to record whatever we liked. My mom stopped us and said that we had to yell for Jon and Nathan to get off the floor they were on, because she and some aunties wanted to take them outside in the green grass. When we did see them outside, we yelled at them and told them why. Of course, Mom denied everything! *rolleyes*

I'm sure I had the dream because of my mom LYING and trying to plant negative impressions in people's heads! I have NEVER told Grandma just to take the bus, leaving her to show up for a lunch at 2 PM. (as Jon intimated yesterday) Ugh! At least I don't have to deal with THAT for a while... and I've emailed Jeremy that picture, telling him what Jon and Vania said. :D




You Are Creative



You are a true original, and you inspire more people with your creativity than you realize.

You're always doing or thinking something new. You live on the cutting edge.



You are unpredictable and zany. People know that they can't expect consistency with you, and they love that!

You are a great problem solver, and no one can throw a party like you can. You definitely know how to have fun.

Me, creative?! That's UN-POSSIBLE! :P
The only part that's true is the third blurb about being zany!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home