Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jackets on head, Daniel being organized, Gloria Leung, mouth full

Henry picked me up a bit after 3:30 in the sunshine, and we were off. He said they'd done some kind of Bible Discovery thing last night which wasn't quite understandable, and had forgotten his notebook and four colored pens just now. Whoops! I told him that the forgetting would happen much more often - trust me on this, young one! He retorted that it was FAITH IN YOUR OWN BELIEFS AND ABILITY TO REMEMBER! Hahahaha, I used to think like that myself! At church, Phoebe and I were trying to scare little Ray, but he said it wasn't working! I also said hi to Ian M., who said that he'd gotten a haircut, confirmed by his mom Rosenda. His cousin Olivia wanted her aunt to go to the drums / stage area, so I said she could do it herself since Rosenda was busy with her sister Anne. I said hi to Amos and his friend Gordon, greeted Joshua and Keenan, saw the kids gang up on Victor with toy swords (I called to him to brandish his own sword in defense!), and told Annika to take her jacket off her head so she could see people before bumping into them. It doesn't matter if your dad put it on your head, you silly girl!

During Awana, Chrystal and I were quite impressed with Daniel's organization skills... he's a keeper, haha! I started putting red / green / blue jewels from the stock into the usual place - yes, I know we can get them from the cupboard, but I feel better if it's in Ziploc bags! I can always finish it next week, heh. I did a double take when I learned that one of the Sparkies is named Gloria Leung - just like my childhood church friend with siblings named Kent, Roanna, Nina, and Vicson! Talked briefly to Stanley and Daniel about the boring Awana leader training that they had to go through: "It was like a six-hour lecture!" "I hope never to go through that again!" I remember those days, haha. Afterwards, I said hi to Reigan - I also overheard his sister Jinny tell Cynthia, "if your name was Winnie, I'd call you Wiener!" Jinny understands "mouth full" quite well, as I was eating a chocolate wafer when I asked her what she'd call Cynthia.

Andrew called me "scary" again, but couldn't come up with a reason as to WHY! He tried defending himself with his sword whenever I cam near him; to be honest, I just liked seeing him run! I could tell that Ian had been crying, so I asked him what had happened. Turns out Danny had forgotten to put a T&T book section sticker on a placard which attached to his uniform! I guess at least he didn't cry in front of Alan, heh. He also wanted one of my Maynard Swedish Berries Candy - "Only the leaders get that for free?!" Hahaha! In the car, I talked to Ian / Sean / Ada about the dark weather, Sean's schoolwork (his printing is good) / their cousins / Nintendo Wii / dancing / STARCRAFT / candy. Interesting times, for sure! As it happened, Ian had either forgot about or didn't say anything about the candy, so I'll go out to get some now since I see him tomorrow!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home