Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pastor John, Josiah, old disabled people, whiteboards, Zoe on FB, video game systems

High-scoring word of the afternoon:

WHAM (157 points) - against Valerie J. [2W, 5W, hook off REQUITALS to make AR / ME]


I had a weird dream which involved getting some personal info from Pastor John and his son Josiah, then congregating with a bunch of people on the stairs to the sanctuary in the old church building. Even some people in motorized scooters were able to do so for some reason, WITHOUT fear of falling! One such person had his arm tightly around me so *I* wouldn't fall, but then had to go somewhere. I then quickly went downstairs; a bunch of old people were there, and I found my grandma amongst them. We went to the church library, where we saw a bunch of kids drawing on the whiteboard. No idea why I had that one!

I've now found out that Zoe IS on Facebook, and she's just added me. Guess my weird dream in November 2008 was sorta bound to come true, at least in this respect!




You Are Nintendo DS



You could be described as curious and creative. You like all sorts of things, and are easily inspired.

You are cute and sweet. You like playing video games, but you shy away from anything too intense.



You are a natural introvert. You're more likely to want to concentrate on a game than play with a friend.

You like to be in your own private world. You never know when you'll be up for a game, so you like to take your gaming on the go.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home