Monday, August 30, 2010

Chinese Eric wants Nathan to have a "special friend" / Dinner at Felico's? NO!

Saw Eric H. on MSN; when he was still on after I had to restart this damned machine, I knew I had to talk to him! He says he might come back home in April or May, at least for a much-needed vacation... sounds like he needs one, all right! ("I'll see about my girl's schedule, and decide if we can come back together to see everyone... I definitelY MISS you guys la!") I asked about his girlfriend; they're still good for now! Then he asked if Nathan had brought home any SPECIAL FRIENDS from the UK, hahaha... I had to say NO! Told him that Jon and Harmony were going to Italy soon; "romantic and exciting," indeed! Also had to tell him the GREATEST NEWS EVER: Mr. Creep (the trial) is now GONE! :D

Noticed that Jon or Harmony had called me an hour after they actually did, so I decided to see what they wanted. Apparently, dinner on Wednesday is at Felico's - can't say I'm too much interested in that, even with the prospect of no dishes. (I'm learning!) Besides, I already have plans with someone from out of town! Discussed Chinese Eric's girlfriend, his shout-out ("say a shout out back to him from the Overseas (HK 852) Overseas.... but Canadian true!") Nathan being single as a pigeon, Teunis coming to church once when he was with me (and our going to lunch with Christon at the noodle place since everyone was out of town for Dave's wedding OR had meetings already), Jordan living a few blocks from the church, Lisa, and other things.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home