Monday, August 30, 2010

Banking, KFC, fried chicken, sushi, Roberta, tipping, and Beatles weddings

Just did some banking, and deposited money into my account. (saw Roberta and her husband while waiting for the bus, too) Went to White Spot for some flatbread - unlike some people, I don't decrease the tip if I have to wait around for the debit machine. I was sorely tempted to, as it wasn't busy - but my rational side won out. Am going for fried chicken on Wednesday as I hang out with a friend from out of town, and we're going for sushi the next night. Definitely a good thing... now, back to work!

Your Marriage To One of the Beatles... by lovepeace137
Your name?
Favorite Beatle?
Number of toes on your left foot?
The Beatle who proposes:George
Your ring:Emerald
Your dress description:Long, tight, and silver
You get married...In an outhouse
The person who objects to your marriage:The milkman
Your embarrassing wedding moment:You get pushed into the cake
Where you honeymoon:The Caribbean
What you do on your honeymoon:Watch Harry Potter

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home