Friday, July 30, 2010

Art, drinking games, A CLOCKWORK ORANGE, and Superstore

Teunis and I discussed quick showers, Queensrÿche, SILENT LUCIDITY, boiling sausages, frying potatoes, Ursula Vernon art / hypothetical drinking games, proper social responses to "I stink!" (there are none!), the movies, laptops, multi-tasking, watching THE MUPPETS as a family event, A CLOCKWORK ORANGE, sleeping vs. watching movies (which he can't do without doing something else), therapy, knitting, English (upgrading), schools these days not really failing students, Kwantlen, Kaili going to the bookstore with him, grass jelly drinks, and more. I'd had a couple of crepes for breakfast; he remarked that they were filling, and figured the recipe must have worked then. Okay, sure... *shifty eyes* Guess he meant the sourdough!

When I called Eric to see what the plans were for tonight (6:30 is doable!), Teunis thought I was talking to him since he was turned the wrong way and didn't see me pick up the phone! Hahahaha! Told Eric the news from Adam: Superstore has been renovated, but there is no Subway! That's fine, since there's one like two blocks away. When Teunis left, I took a two-hour nap. Once I get home tonight, I might as well finish the BBQ popcorn since the flavor mix expires in August 2010 - pity the date's not more specific, haha. Commence the "loud" chewing, hehe... being respectful of triggers also works!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home