Friday, June 11, 2010

When I Shine / Finally eating Scottish oatcakes!

As I thought, the computer restarted overnight AND just now! Eric called to say I have to be at my "second-favorite intersection" at 6:30 - should be very doable! I'm also finally eating Scottish oatcakes - I've read about them, but never had them till now. SO YUMMY WITH BUTTER! (still reliving last week, also - YAY!) Also made an appointment with Barry.

Just got a notification that Rachel B. (cynicalsiren / themeanyoshi) removed me from her friends list. Gotta love it, haha. We didn't really interact much, anyway... no more emo updates from someone who considers herself in a relationship with people she has sex with over OK Cupid!

Edit - The computer restarted again at 2:30, 3:38, 4:20, 4:30, 4:38, and 5:05!



You Shine at Midday and Midnight



You're the type of person who has trouble waking up in the morning, but you're good to go after a while.

And just when everyone else is going to bed, you make a comeback late at night.



You have a lot of energy, and you tend to go at full speed.

You thrive during the summer when the world is alive at almost any hour.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home