Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Erin and Ben fitting us in / Half-brother and half-sister / Coffee Craving / Explosion dream

This thing restarted both overnight AND just now! I hate when it gets hotter out, man! Also hate incompetent morons on the phone - how hard is it to simply forward me to the person I wish to speak with?! UGH!

Steph sent us an Evite AND a Facebook message to inform us that Erin and Ben can fit us into the "endless eating rotation of family dinners" next Thursday at her parents' house for a potluck which starts at 5. Perfect excuse... YAY! I'll have to figure out how to get there, but this should be relatively easy. At least nobody objectionable is on the guest list this time! I also ate the whole package of sweet chili Rice Bites before I went to bed - yikes, haha. I just heard about a news story where a couple didn't know they were actually half-brother and half-sister until very recently. Gotta love Ireland!

Had a dream where this lady was opening her fridge, and noticed a tape measure marked at certain numbers. When she looked for the third thing she needed for her cooking... BOOM! Everything exploded! I don't know what that's supposed to mean!


Edit an hour later - This thing restarted at 1:28, 1:32, 1:40, 1:50, 1:55, and 2:02!



You Are Easygoing



You are just along for the ride, and you're happy to be a part of the world.

You think that life is pretty great, and you're looking to find the sweetest parts of it.



You like to surround yourself with friends and family. You feel happiest when you have a large support group.

You get a lot of joy from helping the people in your life. You always have some encouragement to share.

I like my family of the heart, since my actual family is NUTS!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home