Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dishwasher detergent - one use is SO expensive! / Ostrich eggs

High-scoring words of the night:

OBVIATOR (235 points) - against Rae J. [5W used twice, 2W, hook off RUINS to make BRUINS]
OCULI (128 points) - against Michael H. [two 4W]


After leaving the library, I went to Sears to get some panties, then to London Drugs to get mini packs of Kleenex / Cascade dishwasher detergent (gotta clean the stove pans!) / lip balm / hand sanitizer. Managed to get the 407 JUST in time, so YAY! As I expected, the computer restarted multiple times when I got home, but I managed to catch up with LJ and such! I also heard that the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup tonight - sigh.


Trivia fact for Thursday, June 10: How many pounds of pressure does it take to break an ostrich egg? 120.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home