Thursday, June 10, 2010

Artist Type

As I thought, this thing restarted at least once or twice overnight. Better submit this Semagic entry before it does that again...




You Are an Emotional Artist



You're the type of artist who creates because you are moved. It's like it's not even a choice.

Your art is all about expressing yourself, and to be honest, you don't really care about what others think of it.



You are in love with the things that you create. Every piece of art you've made has great meaning to you.

You don't beat yourself up if your art isn't perfect. If you're happy with what it says, then that's all you could ask for.

I wouldn't say I'm an ARTIST, since I express myself through writing instead of creative art, but this still kinda works...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home