Monday, June 28, 2010

Well, Dave replied to the "cheap toilet paper" status... and the one about foam!

Interesting racks of the evening: ANEWMEAD, against Linda D. (read this as "a new mead") / OATYEARN, against Georgia R.-E. (read this as "oat yearn")


High-scoring words of the evening:

QADI (256 points) - against Helga S. [two 4W]
PHONO (291 points; 2W, 5W, 5L on P, hook off JAMB to make JO), PAINED (200 points; 4W, 5W) - against Christie P.
SIP (150 points) - against Elizabeth A. [two 5W]


I moved to LOWE in the computer room, and half an hour went by way too fast before LJ was blocked again. At least I did all I had to do on LJ first (editing / checking friends list / replying to comments) before doing anything else! The Asian kid next to me (he has an obvious cold) whispered when he requested to borrow my headphones, but I answered him in a normal tone of voice. No harm, no foul. I was surprised when Dave Wong made a comment to my status about how I hate cheap-ass toilet paper: "Do not shake my hand." When I saw that notification, I felt a certain non-creepy way! Same with the one where he responded to my status about liking foam in beer / soap / water: "I like foam at the mouth." NOOOOOOOO! (hahaha)

Yes, I know it's only a comment, but I'm way too prone to a certain tendency. :P At least I enjoy Dave's comments, haha. I'm not saying that we're bosom friends or anything like that, since it's ONLY A COMMENT. Still, at least this proves he is alive, and not really outright ignoring me... possibly? I'm probably reading far too much into this... as I told Phil at least ten years ago, I tend to overanalyze stuff like crazy! It could be over, if "it" means more than "just friends." Although Corey told me something last night that could be true, but I dunno. We'll see... it could be that he got busy or something, which I can understand. Still not sure! Anyway, home to read!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home