Friday, June 04, 2010

Feeling better / One Word / Pilots in the quay on nice days

High-scoring words of the morning:

PILOT (117 points) - against Tracy W. [two 3W]
QUAY (115 points) - against Marina T. [5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}

Hey, I seemingly feel better! Good - now I can go hang out with impunity! (well, not really... but it's a damn sight better than feeling BLAH when Dave and I do whatever...) Now I'm going to get the teaching stuff from Auntie Ying, plus a free lunch! When I get back, I'll update and call Dave to see what's going on - at least it seems like a nice day!




You Are Curious



You are very interested in and engaged with the world.

You are fiercely independent and self-reliant. You don't take anyone's word for anything.



You push yourself to come up with new ideas and theories. You love figuring out how things work.

You love to research and read up on a variety of subjects. You are always learning.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home