Friday, June 04, 2010

Mac, Jock, slowworms, and THANK GOODNESS I HAVE PLANS!

High-scoring words of the night:

MAC (135 points) - against Ria A. [two 5W, hook off LIKE to make ALIKE]
JOCKO (550 points) - against Suzi C. [two 5W]
HYDRANTH (200 points) - against Terrie A. [5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
ABLUTION (120 points) - against Anjali R. [4W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}


Just as I was about to drink some Neo-Citran and take a shower, Auntie Ying called me when I was in the middle of typing something! Of course, I called back when it was convenient for me. She wanted to know if we could meet in Vancouver instead of Richmond because she wanted to go to church and clean up the toys in the Cubbies room - THANK GOODNESS I ALREADY HAVE PLANS! PHEW! I told her that it wouldn't be possible since I had plans later on... in light of the plans I have later on with Dave (and not knowing whether I'd have to bus out to Vancouver or what), I think it's better just to keep it to meeting her near Richmond Centre. Definitely don't want to waste time busing back to a place only to have to bus TO it again, y'know! I told her where to meet me, and she says she'll give me the stuff at lunch - sounds good to me, especially if she said we could meet an hour later than planned! Meeting at 12:30 instead of 11:30 will do wonders for my sleep, haha.


Trivia fact for Friday, June 4: In the world of creepy crawlies, what is a slowworm? A legless lizard that looks like a snake.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home