Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yeasty ricotta with outlines and swimming!

High-scoring words of the morning:

YEASTIER (3352 points; two 3W, two 4W), RICOTTAS (868 points; 4W, two 3W) - against Cheryl H.
OUTLINE (180 points) - against Velia T. [5W, 2W, hook off MAX to make EM]
AHOY (118 points) - against Carol R. [two 4W, hook off ARM to make HARM]
TENEBRAE (100 points) - against Rich I. [5W]


Apparently, Auntie Teresa called again - ANNOYING! Grandma wondered why I didn't answer it - I WAS IN BED! Good thing I didn't, otherwise I'd have hung up on her! Although the second most annoying woman in the world might be useful to me when it comes to driving me home on Thursday... *thinks*




You Are the Backstroke



You can't help but see the world from a completely different point of view.

You like to innovate and break the rules. You like turning things upside down just for fun.



You are very observant and visual. You are always looking around to see what's going on.

You have many interesting theories and insights. You even surprise yourself with what you come up with.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home