Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Green wood moths in the taproom with calcium / Gold Rum / Commonwealths

Bingo of the night:

GREENWOOD (73 points) - against Erika W.

High-scoring words of the night:

MOTHS (234 points) - against George M. [2W, two 3W]
TAPROOM (280 points) - against Alice P. [5W, 4W]
CALCIUM (300 points) - against Jennifer W. [two 5W]


Decided to take my sister's suggestion - Bacardi Gold rum it is, haha. Jami Atwell tried adding me to Facebook - DENIED! Grandma came downstairs at midnight to say that she'd be going to seniors Fellowship tomorrow, so she wanted to let me know. Tomorrow isn't Wednesday, because it's only TUESDAY! Oh well, I know she's getting confused and forgetful, so of course I'll give her a break.

Trivia fact for Tuesday, May 18: How many U.S. states are officially known as commonwealths? Four - Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home