Sunday, May 09, 2010

Three bouquets of flowers and a cake for people who aren't even your mother?!

High-scoring word of the morning:

ANYONE (144 points) - against Rebecca H.-F. [two 4W]


Corey sent me this message overnight:

[01:41:01] Corey: I just got three bouquets of flowers (cheap), and yesterday, we picked up a cake :P and those people aren't even my mother!!! they are mothers, though :P and they take good care of me

I'm definitely wishing Jeremy nothing but the best in the Sun Run today, that is for sure! Will look forward to seeing him the next weekend, haha. (if I don't decide not to go because of Grandma at home in the dark...) It's too sunny outside, AGAIN!

Edit an hour later: Eric called to verify the pick-up place... my place today, but not on Friday or next Sunday! I said he sounded sick, but he said he was just tired, and would be here at around 9:05. Sounds good to me!



You Are Considerate



You are a truly loving person, and you do your best to love as many people as you can.

Some may call you a social butterfly, but it goes much deeper than that for you.



You tend to be a big influence on other people, but you don't try to be.

You just open your heart, and as a result, people are very receptive to what you have to say.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home