Monday, May 24, 2010

Quashing avowed staff stopovers / Timbits / Plan changes

Bingo of the afternoon:

STOPOVERS (194 points) - against Paul M.

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

QUASH (914 points) - against Anjali R. [5W, two 3W, hook off BAKER for a plural] {a lucky deficit-erasing word!}
YOKEL (180 points) - against Mike M. [4W, 3W]
AVOWING (128 points) - against Hannah M. [4W, 2W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
STAFF (224 points) - against George M. [two 4W]
STOPOVERS (194 points) - against Paul M. [3W, two 2W]


Randal's said that he'll bring Timbits for dessert tonight... hello? What about "butter cookies" don't you understand?! At least I don't have the same kind of issues with him that I do with my parents, and we can be polite to each other, so THAT shouldn't be TOO bad... Eric's just called with a plan change. I should still be able to be there at 6, and I definitely KNOW my phone is off, since I deliberately made it so after a phone call from an UNKNOWN NUMBER.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home