Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dream of JACK BAUER finale and cold air through windows / No elevator! / Coffee

Dreamed that my friends and I were watching the JACK BAUER finale - lots of shooting, people taking others hostage, and little kids being involved somehow when their mother (with jet-black hair and a really contrasting white top) was shot at through a glass window. In the car on the way there, my brother annoyed me by always leaving the window open just a bit, even though I said that it was COLD. Even my dad closed HIS window for a minute or so! Then I woke up and had a quick shower when my alarm went off. I think I know what caused this one: Auntie Teresa (AKA the second most annoying woman in the world) always leaving the screen door window open so AIR could get in (but it's SO COLD!), and the real series finale tomorrow.

Note to self: Do not use the church elevator today. Two weeks went by way too quickly (as usual), and now you're back to watching yours.




You Are a Basic Black Coffee Drinker



You are low maintenance, humble, and true to yourself.

It's hard for you to get excited about the great next new thing, because it's usually not that new or that great.



You are logical and responsible. You do what needs to be done, and you don't get swept away by your emotions.

You think it's important to be reliable. You wish people were as steady as you are.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home