Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A hip wand outhits a ZEE! / But the Skytrain station is better than your house...

Interesting rack of the afternoon: AHIPWAND, against Katie S. (read that as "a hip wand")

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

ZEE (196 points) - against Christina G. [5W, 3L on Z, hook on YON to make YE] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
OUTHIT (120 points) - against Angela V. [2W, 5W]
EVENLY (112 points) - against Kathy T. [4W, 2W]


Jon's just changed plans on me again - I'm to meet him at his house at 3:30. Great, now I have to contend with the steps and trying to figure out which one is his, haha. So confused. Then again, I called him to change his plans - if he can do that, I can do that. I don't care if I have to wait longer at the King Edward Skytrain station since I'll have a book. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home