Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weddings and dominance (not related)

I got up ten minutes before my alarm, so it's probably a good thing that I decided to go to Joe and Jeannie's wedding... otherwise, I'd be complaining that I got up so darned early! Hahaha! At least I've changed (into the clothes I wore last night - the green bling sweater works!), and have written a wedding card. Thank goodness I have spares! According to my Facebook feed, Phil says Joe isn't freaking out because he's been waiting for this all his life. Joe says it's his wedding day today, and Daniel says it is going to be T minus two hours before vows are exchanged.



You Are Not Dominant



You tend to be quite passive and submissive, sometimes to the point of being meek.

You like to go with the flow and not cause waves, but you also don't speak up when you should.



There's a fine line between being assertive and being aggressive, but you're not even close to crossing it.

Stand up for yourself, and go out and claim what's rightfully yours. You'll be happier if you take charge of your life.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home