Friday, April 16, 2010

Henry being sick, phone numbers, surprising Hawker's plans, and brains

Henry called to say that he's sick (sounds like it now that he said something!), and he can't drive tomorrow. However, he thinks Martin is going tonight - terrific. Guess I really do have to go now. DARN YOU, HENRY! *shakes fist*

I've come to the realization that I need more phone numbers... yeah, like that isn't totally gonna be awkward, even with seemingly chill people like Wesley and Dave! Eric called twice, but I wasn't in the mood to answer the phone, so I called him back. He thinks I have a phobia of the telephone (so not true!), but wants me to meet him at Cambie / Jacombs at 6. You people are conspiring against me!

Edit: As it turns out, Dave is down for Hawker's on Main (which always seems closed on Sundays when we try going) if Wes and I are! He left me a quickly-deleted comment with his number, so before calling him (he was on the highway - oops), I looked up the directions on Translink. Doesn't seem too bad... just take the Canada Line to King Edward, and then take the 25 for a few minutes to Main. I just need to go to the bank beforehand to make sure I have enough cash! (note to self: PAY HYDRO AND SHAW ON WEDNESDAY!)

Edit 2: Dave called me back, and he wanted to see if I could get a majority vote as to time (5:30? 6?) since Fellowship started at 7:30. I told him that Eric had a practice, and Jon had a gig - "You and me and Wes? Hahaha! Okay! I'll pick you up when Wes calls me back!" Then it was my turn to laugh: "Hahaha.. no, man! I live in RICHMOND!" "REALLY? I thought your whole family lived on Cambie!" No, my friend... definitely not! That would just be Jon and Harmony, man! I'll just bus there, how about that? Hahaha!

Edit 3: Went to the pharmacy to ask if there was an ATM around, and they directed me to the hospital. Turns out that it's in the rotunda - there were plenty of signs, except near where I usually come in! Oh well... took out some money, so this should be interesting! I've decided to just bus to Hawker's, and meet them there. My thinking is that whenever Dave calls me back, I'll have to be there. No use in delaying dinner any more than it has to be, especially with our timeline!




You Are a Brain



It's not easy to stretch your brain, but whoever said that life was going to be easy?

You work hard to learn more and challenge yourself. You find thinking hard to be fun!



You enjoy long-term projects and complicated problems. You are good at wrapping your mind around complex problems.

People tend to be jealous of your big brain, but they don't see how much work you put into being smart.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home