Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Alot is better than you at everything! / Sore muscles and redrum / Sleep and hockey

Via grammar_whores and theferrett - The Alot is better than you at everything ... SO AMUSING!

Well, I went back to bed at about 10, and slept till about 3:15 or so. At least now I know why my midnight shower was so painful! I guess I can now add sore shoulder muscles as a harbinger of redrum, because I really did feel as if I needed a massage in that shower! But of course it would be inappropriate to ask for one, especially in that context! Of course, I haven't worked up the nerve to hug Dave, even if he DID call me "Les!" for the first time in about a month or so! I'm not even going to go there, hahaha.

Steph says that I should have a better sleeping schedule. I swear, this insomnia is NOT my fault! Sleeping pills or unwinding (as Kevin and I were discussing on Sunday) only do so much, and if I need a lot of sleep after a busy weekend, you bet that I'm going to get it even if it throws off the entire remainder of the week! She tells me that they're watching the game at her place, and then going out - that sounds better. It starts at 7, so I guess I have a couple hours to make up my mind whether to go or not! Gotta keep some cash aside for Sunday lunch, since I'm still opposed to going tomorrow for the Living Waters presentation on gender and sexuality! I bet I know exactly what "sexual brokenness" means on their website: "get gay people to NOT be that way anymore!" Ugh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home