Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I know I sleep too much! / Dessert Menu... YUMMY!

I don't know why the heck I got up at 5:30 PM today... o_O
Called my sister since she'd tried calling me earlier - she said she'd emailed me about it too, but she / Angela / Ceci had lunch today. Probably a good thing I wasn't awake if a certain other person turned out to be involved! She said my sleeping in so much is gross - I actually agree, but what can I do? She shouldn't have been talking to me anyhow, as she was driving. Ah well...




You Are Expressive and Quirky



You are a very dreamy, imaginative person. You can't help but paint pictures in your mind.

You are naturally very creative. In fact, almost anything can be a creative outlet for you.



You're extremely unique, and you couldn't be normal if you tried. Your mind just works in a different way.

And while you may be different, you don't feel angst about it. You are surprisingly placid and together.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home