Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hockey game tomorrow? / Difference between relatives and family members / Icons

THIS THING JUST RESTARTED! (and I was in the middle of editing, too!) Steph called me again, this time to invite me to watch the hockey game with Ceci and Angela tomorrow. I wanted to know who else was going - very important, because I don't want to interact with stupid idiots! She seemed to get annoyed... too bad. We'll see.

Relevant Taiwan conversation:

[20:16:59] Corey: what's the difference between a relative and a family member? I have to teach both of those terms today. I'm trying to come up with example sentences ("fill in the blank" questions, basically)
[20:17:16] Corey: I know what those two things are obviously, but they're pretty similar...
[20:17:58] Flami: hmm... you're right... they are pretty similar
[20:18:56] Flami: and I'd Google it just to see what happens, but my browser just crashed :(
[20:19:17] Corey: I live with my family members.
[20:19:25] Corey: I went out of town to visit my relatives.
[20:19:28] Corey: boo yah
[20:19:47] Corey: I think that's what I'll have to do (I Googled :P)
[20:20:15] Corey: people usually refer to their "relatives" as extended family more than their parents or siblings or whatever
[20:20:30] Corey: I meant I Googled and found nothing, but I just came up with that :P

DAYS OF THE WEEK ICONS by deranged3PENGUiN
Name
Favorite Color
Favorite Number(s)
Icon for Monday...
Icon for Tuesday...
Icon for Wednesday...
Icon for Thursday...
Icon for Friday...
Icon for Saturday...
Icon for Sunday...
Birthday Icon...
Your Overall Icon...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home