Friday, October 09, 2009

Weird dream about melted cheese and Kingsgate

Had a weird dream about getting on this bus which started at Kingsgate Mall, and then was almost all the way into Richmond (we knew this by seeing Oakridge?!), when it made a massive detour and was all the way back at the start of the route again. In real life, this route would be impossible! Apparently, it wasn't the first time the bus had done that on the route, so a bunch of people (including me) got off. After seeing a Canada Line train and a Skytrain depart via the same stop, I decided to go to the nearby Subway and order something to eat. They had all kinds of specials that wouldn't be there in real life, like Cheesy Subway Tubs. I ordered one of those (at $6.60), while figuring the Salsa Tub wouldn't be good for what I wanted. They gave me beef with the melted cheese, but wouldn't give me jalapenos or olives. Then again, they also almost forgot the salt and pepper. Woke up when the mail came in through the mailslot.

I have NO idea why I had the dream, since I didn't even order Subway on Monday! Oh well... maybe I'm subconsciously craving melted cheese or something. I will go to Oakridge later for sure since I have an dentist appointment, but I dunno if White Spot has anything with melted cheese. Maybe the food court does, haha! I'll figure it out (going there really early?) after I take a shower, post this entry, and do at least ONE entry's worth of retro-editing. ;) [gotta ask TONIGHT for possible Sunday rides for that Thanksgiving Dinner!]

Edit: Never mind. I'm hungry NOW. I'll have a shrimp Alfredo meal instead, and then see about the melted cheese stuff later! Maybe the melted cheese came from seeing Eric order his sandwich as a toasted one with cheese, hahaha.





You Are Stubble



You are assertive and confident. You know how to pull off being the least well-dressed person in the room.

You have a lot of natural talent and charm. You get a bit of a free ride in life, and you enjoy it.



You are attractive and even downright sexy. You have that certain something that draws people to you.

You may be a bit irresponsible and flighty, but that only makes you more interesting. You play hard to get... and it works!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home