Wednesday, October 07, 2009

The sun's streaming in through the window! / Hogwarts seduction / Pumpkin treats

I got up at 9 today! Stupid sun streaming in through the window.... I would have been good with getting up two hours later, really. Maybe I'll go back to bed, but perhaps not. UGH!

HAHAHA! Still can't believe my grandma thought I suddenly had a car when my mom told her that I'd be picking her and Great-Aunt up from church today! No... I'm giving up MY TIME to BUS THERE, although I guess I'd rather not just transit there and back without anything in between, but maybe I'll still figure something out! Should remember to go to Dad's office, since that's apparently where they'll be...

What Male Hogwarts Professor Will Seduce You? by lavender_snape
name
Professor :Remus Lupin
What's his pick-up line?"I asked angels to take care of you, and they said no because angels don't take care of angels."
What does he do?kisses you deeply
What do you do?smile and agree to whatever he asks
Where?dungeons
How was it?great
Will you do it again?depends..






You Are a Pumpkin Latte



You are energetic and fun-loving. You get into the spirit of every season, but fall is definitely your favorite time.

You are excited for the change of seasons, and you love the spirit and togetherness it brings.



You love to do everything related to fall - whether it's celebrating Halloween and Thanksgiving or going to check out the changing leaves.

You truly immerse yourself in the season. You always miss autumn when it's gone, but you make the most of it while it's here.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home