Thursday, October 08, 2009

Dream: Golden Ticket as CD-ROM / Check your calendars: New Year's is NOT on Halloween!

Noticed that Ty has added me on Facebook, while Kevin C. has apparently unfriended me. I say "apparently" because he'd been complaining about people hacking his account! Who knows. I went to bed BEFORE midnight - I think all this going out is bad for me that way, haha. Had a weird dream where the character Jeremy from Zits was trying to get a Golden Ticket that was actually a shiny CD-ROM, but someone who looked like my mom stole it. Mom was wearing a baby blue tracksuit and pink sweatpants (what a combo...), and went outside this huge house to a concrete parking lot. I was smart and swiped the CD-ROM from her knapsack, then gave it back to Jeremy. Went back inside the huge house, and was a bit stressed out because of all the people unexpectedly showing up. (I saw John, Sophia, and their daughters just passing through, but there were teens everywhere!) When Candy's boyfriend Drew came through the ornate brown doors, I was SO relieved to have a buffer that I had to hug him! I explained it to Candy, who just laughed it off. Not sure why I had the dream... I know I've seen Mom a lot this week, what with family meals and such! (and no, I have NOT been reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, either!)

Alicia () sent me a message on Facebook, for her "New Year's Party" which is actually on Halloween. My sister and I thought she should check her calendar, and I'm sure that still applies! I'm certainly not going, even if I didn't have the Kids Night carnival to think about. She mentions a "full-size effigy to burn on the bonfire," and I just KNOW it'll be of Krista! Okay, maybe not. But I am loyal to Krista, and don't want her thinking badly of me, so I won't be going. Krista () is MY FRIEND, and I won't stand by and let this happen. No, I'm not going to get into the messy drama (as per request), but I'll be damned if I'm going to be friends and get burned later on! Messy drama and lifestyle, indeed...

Now I'm going to have a Butter and Herb Sidekick for lunch! (had the Chicken one a couple days ago) Called the dentist office - tomorrow at 2:30 sounds good; it's halfway between the rescheduled 2:15 and the original 2:45, and I get to go home after, too! SO MUCH BETTER WITH THE CANADA LINE, and without complainers, hahahaha. Blogger SEEMS to have fixed their annoying 10-label limit, which is EXCELLENT. But I still get the "20 labels per post and 2000 unique labels per blog" error message when I try to add in labels to an already-published post. However, I do NOT get that message when I save a post as a draft and add in labels there, or when I make a brand-new post with 20 labels. What the?! Oh well, I'll now be busy copying my few entries I made during the error time to Blogger from LJ! Editing posts with 20 labels seems to be okay, though.




You Are Europe



You are old-fashioned, a true romantic, and an idealist. You sometimes wish you could freeze time and that the world would stop changing.

You appreciate quality over quantity, and you try your best to live the good life.



You appreciate good art, good food, good wine, and good company more than most people you know.

You remember and honor the past. You believe that culture should be preserved and appreciated.




Poo nugget for Thursday, October 8: Doo You Know? - Foods That Cause Gas - Beans, vegetables (such as broccoli / cabbage / Brussels sprouts / onions / artichokes / asparagus), fruits (such as pears / apples / peaches), whole grains, soft drinks, milk, sorbitol (used as a sugar substitute in diet foods), and more! [personal experience: CHINESE FOOD!]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home