Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dream: Loonies as "blades" in apples at White Spot

Had a dream where the old church building was reduced to its bare bones. I was walking around looking for stray people whom I could attach myself to, haha. Saw a teen Cathy and some other people in the balcony, but they weren't having me. *sad face* Then I finally saw my sister and her white friend Josh - I helped them with a few problems, and entered them in a draw for a free meal at White Spot. A couple nights later (in dream time), I was at the restaurant with friends, and saw Josh and Steph there. We all had a good time at our separate tables, even though the waitresses seemed to like playing Nintendo DS games when they weren't actively working! (MARIO! OH MY!)

After I finished my meal with my friends, I headed over to Steph and Josh's table. I asked him why they were here, and they pointed to the coupon with the "free draw" details printed on it. Ah, they were there because of me! So I asked them how they liked it, and what they'd do next time. Steph said that they'd do their own work, and Josh was horrified at her bluntness! I asked her WHY she felt that way, and she said that maybe it would be challenging, and it wasn't a slight against me. All righty then!

At this White Spot, they called loonies ($1 coins) "blades" for some reason. The waitress came by and gave them some change and mints in a hollowed-out and shellacked "apple" bowls where the top was cut off to make a "lid." She asked if they needed any more "blades," to which they said no. There were certainly a lot of pennies in the apple, however! We were about to count all the change when my alarm woke me up! I have no idea why I had that dream, man! Now I gotta go since I'm technically late meeting the car out to go to church - oops!





You Are a Blackberry



You are one of those super hardworking, cellphone to your hip types.

You like gadgets that do what they're supposed to do, especially when they keep you super-connected to the world.



You prefer function over flash, so things like a long battery life and easy features appeal to you.

You may not look as cool as all of the iPhone kids, but you're probably being more productive than all of them!




No cellphone here... otherwise, kind of accurate... o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home