Friday, September 04, 2009

Mouthwash up the nose, networking at BBQ, not finding bus pass

Another day, another episode of "mouthwash up the nose" - what the heck?! I have the feeling that eating the whole edamame salad at once wasn't quite such a good idea; bleh! Eric called while I was doing other things, so I called him back. Of course I want to go to that BBQ since I need to network, haha! He had no idea what I was talking about, but that's okay since he probably didn't want to know what I was doing in the bathroom, either!

I should be able to shower and make it to the usual place by 6, barring any unusual circumstances such as being unable to find my bus pass! Not sure where I put it after Peter and Holly drove me home the night of Jon and Harmony's housewarming, which is the last time I used it. (no, I don't get out much...) Got a weird phone call from Florida: 1-850-270-1162, anyone?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home