Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I've made a reservation two weeks in advance at Kelsey's, yo!

After staring at the phone number and menu for Kelsey's at Ironwood, I decided to call them to see if they could make a reservation for two weeks in advance. Was slightly surprised to hear that they did - SWEET! I went ahead and made a reservation for 15 people at 7:15 the night of my birthday. (they close at 11) This should cover the people I expect to make it there, hahaha. Time to do up a Facebook Event for the people whom I can't reach by Evite or word of mouth! God Bless Technology!

The one and only other time I was at Kelsey's, they forgot my nachos or whatever I ordered - James mentioned it, so we got it for free. Elizabeth also had two beers! Hopefully, this won't be like the Brown's Social House screw-up last year! I remember Corey sending me the "menu" for that restaurant, which really turned out to be some gross thing. :P

I've heard that Roberto Luongo has signed a 12-year deal with the Canucks for 64 million dollars, so that's a good thing!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home