Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nevada shoes and chili petite pants

I can't be the first person to go out in this heatwave without an undershirt OR a bra! Went shopping again today to see if I could get some chili / blue petite pants (I like the material / leg length!) that I saw yesterday. That way, I don't have to ask my mom to shorten them! I got those at Sears because the warehouse clearance sale was still going on. Might I add that I *hate* how designers assume that EVERYONE has long legs - nope, not me! Noticed that the escalator was blocked off, and there were signs apologizing for the so-called inconvenience of taking the escalator... HAHAHA! Definitely not an annoyance to ME! *winks and grins*

Also got an inexpensive new pair of shoes since I noticed (on multiple trips to the fitting rooms) that my yellow ones from the thrift store last year were falling apart. You don't want to go around on shoes which don't provide you the foot support that you need, after all. Tried to find some which were relatively inexpensive, fit well, and were NOT pink / lilac / kiddy shoes - I found some which were blue and white, so I'm satisfied. However, I did go upstairs for absolutely no reason since the shoe department was downstairs - saw two small sisters playing with kiddy plush toys, and looked at the towels and pillowcases. Spent some time in Fairweather, too.

Since I'd heard that it was National Cheesecake Day today, I went to White Spot to see if they had any in strawberry or blueberry. I bypassed waiting for a table (and there were thirty others!) by opting to sit at the counter instead. Some guy was just finishing up a PROVINCE, but I decided to wait till he was done to snatch it. Sure, I could have asked for it, but I really don't like doing that for some reason. "Causing trouble" conditioning, begone! Read all about the CRITICAL MASS people - so annoying! No more clothes shopping for me right now, that's for sure!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home