Friday, July 24, 2009

Liu's Taiwanese Restaurant with Billie, PANTIES ON HOOPS and Myspace, disgusting Myspace messages

This thing just restarted AGAIN! Had to wait forever for the buses to take me to the Richmond Sushi plaza (more properly called Union Square), but I got there eventually! Billie had been waiting for an hour, but she'd brought reading material and things along, so I definitely did not feel guilty over that! We were disappointed that Richmond Sushi was CLOSED, so we noted the hours - 11 to 2:30 for lunch, and 5:30 to 11:30 for dinner. Then we decided to try Liu's Taiwanese Restaurant next door since I was hungrier than I thought. I ordered beef satay chow mein, hot and sour soup, and pudding bubble tea (SO NOT UP TO STANDARDS!) - Billie ordered a combo with strawberry bubble tea.

After that, we went to Richmond Centre and looked around in Coles before sitting down in comfy chairs to talk some more. Discussed "sauce" rendered as "source" on the menu in several places, parents, venting, parties, cultures, misguided notions, her friends Austin and Rodrigo, exes, Patrick, plans, moving out, Persian people, places you don't want to go, awkward people, perverts, people who think you need professional help, Ryan, Jeremy, and many other subjects. Hugged her goodbye at the bus stop - we'll make August sleepover plans for sure!

When I got home and talked to Corey about Rock Band with country songs / sudden scratches on his neck, I saw that I had two unread Myspace messages (I'd only logged in earlier to check something), so I decided to check them out. While I was doing that, I saw that Panties on Hoops had added me as a friend - HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yay for joke bands started by my brother and Nathan! I also asked Jeremy S. if he has Facebook, then I got to the messages. Perhaps I should have left well enough alone... they were creepy and GROSS!


Leslie's just got their True Blood Character Name from Name Generators. I just got my True Blood Character Name. It's Maryann Forrester.

Leslie's just got their Rapper Name from Name Generators. I just got my Rapper Name. It's MC. Boo-yaa.

Facebook quizzes taken from Darren:

Leslie took the Which Pokemon are you? quiz and the result is #6 - Charizard. Tough, fierce, and having a fiery appetite for destruction! Your friends feel protected around you, but they wouldn't wanna cross you on a bad day!

Leslie just took the "Which weapon is the best for you?" quiz and the result is A Minigun. WOW! When this weapon fucks em' off, you'll only see body parts in the air! This weapon aims REALLY badly, so you must get real close to the fuckers!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home