Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rich Mullins, sushi, and plastic army men

Henry picked me up, and we chatted briefly about how hot it was outside, and about his getting Teresa addicted to JACK BAUER. Heard a Rich Mullins song on the radio - all I remember is that he died in some accident years ago. Talked to Chrystal at the church when things got less busy with the kids signing in (Amos / Nina / Emily / Gerard / Hannah / Amanda), and she can't make it on Wednesday. That's fine since I know her (good) reasons. Later, Auntie Rebecca commented on my "beautiful" selection of hats, and I chatted briefly with Margaret and Golden. Melia now knows about the Facebook photo with the whole VCEFC posse from last week; yup, there were lots of comments on that one!

Ian sang a lot of the DRAGON KNIGHTS theme song, and wanted his brother to fight - "my power is this number, and yours is this!" Haha. Sean wandered outside of the hall, drawn by the group of girls commenting on the Truth Scripts list, so I kept an eye on him. I answered the questions about who Alan Yu and Helen Lam were, and told them that they knew who Emily Lam was. They noticed Priscilla's name on the list as well. We took Jesse and Meg home first; they live in the same building complex as Dave's parents do! Good times.

I'm craving sushi, but I know I shouldn't give in. I should just get some when I'm at Richmond Centre next, haha.

Leslie's just got their Pokemon Name. I just got my Pokemon Name. It's Squirtle.

Facebook quiz taken from Jane:

Leslie completed the quiz "What Plastic Army Man Are You?" with the result Radio Guy! The most worthless guy on the battlefield. You do nothing. Usually die from friendly fire. Go home.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home