Friday, June 12, 2009

Cheetah Girls are ripping off the Pussycat Dolls!

Went food shopping just now - in my bid to get rid of certain things, I bought four new on-sale tall cups which were $2 off two. Couldn't find any water bottles, but I know for a fact that London Drugs has them in green / red / blue. (I just called them, haha) Since Eric called to advise me to be at my second-favorite intersection at 5:45, I'll go out earlier (like after I post this entry) and buy one along with mouthwash. I thought I'd bought the mouthwash, but apparently not - I do know I was looking at some! I think I am really losing it, ugh! (I need to ask Andrea for a ride home from Megan's shower, too) Maybe I'll get some noodles, too... I did save $27 and change on what I bought! That included cream of mushroom soup (case sale for $4 off - one dented can is discarded now), on-sale Gold Seal salmon ($2.10 off three cans), kiwi Down Under shampoo / conditioner (no pomegranate since I already have it in body wash), on-sale juicy melon / antibacterial soaps (50¢ off), on-sale bottled water (50¢ off), organic green grapes and blueberry yogurt, some milk, some coffee, and an on-sale green bathtub organizer thing ($2 off) with a frog on it which Harmony might like.

Also got salad, fruits, veggies, Sidekicks, on-sale Motts Fruitsations apple juice (20¢ off), soy milk, off-brand spicy Clamato cocktail, on-sale off-brand chocolate / butterscotch pudding (80¢ off), on-sale iced tea with Mediterranean lemon (50¢ off), off-brand tomato vegetable cocktail, cranberry-black cherry juice, on-sale off-brand whole wheat pasta (penne rigate and rotini; 50¢ off), and strawberry-banana V8 Fusion. I saw something called CHEETAH GIRLS, and my first thought was that they're ripping off the Pussycat Dolls, which weren't that good to begin with! Got home and emailed Quan a lot of wedding pictures which she requested last night via Facebook.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home