Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shrek tagging meme, from Jennifer L.

Finally, a tagging meme!



This thing just restarted! It's gonna be a hot day if I have to hydrate myself with more than one litre of water before 10:30 AM... o_O

On another note, I have finally found my bus pass! It was in the pages of my book on useless history - now I don't have to pay the $10 replacement fee, and am more mobile! Reminds me of when my bus pass was stuck in my 12-pack of gum last year; my ex pointed it out to me, which was the only thing he was good for at that point, haha. Man, I need to cash the post office refund and pay my Shaw / Telus bills anyhow...

Facebook quiz taken from Kaili:

Leslie completed the quiz "Which Labyrinth Character are You?" with the result You are Hoggle. You are a short-tempered and often grumpy small person. You love to collect plastic and seek the attention of the opposite sex. Your lack of people skills means that you spend your days spraying fairies with bug spray just hoping that someday someone will actually talk to you. (Never seen the movie, but HAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home