Friday, June 12, 2009

Being reunited with my debit card / Steel water bottles for $5!

Note to self: Go to American Grille or L.A. Grill (cheaper) for a meal. Thus will I slay the memory dragons which are still there! He said he'd take me to the former for our anniversary, but never did. Actually, I should also go to Richmond Sushi to slay THAT memory dragon as well... I should get people to go there with me, hahaha.


When I was getting ready to go out, it occurred to me that I couldn't find my debit card anywhere. Then I remembered that I hadn't gotten it back from the cashier this afternoon. I stewed for a while before going out to Save-On again, with good reason. Certainly I had reason to believe that I left the card at the store, even if I didn't have a receipt. Thank goodness Customer Service had the card, because then I'd have had to cancel it.

Then I went to London Drugs to find water bottles and mouthwash. I lucked out and bought two of the stainless steel water bottles on sale: original price was $14, but they were $5 each! Got mouthwash, some strawberry-peach / orange-mango Trident Fruit Squeeze gum (on sale for a dollar each), and some on-sale kiwi-passion fruit lip balm (NOT mango!) - should have bought hand sanitizer too, but maybe on Wednesday if I get together with Chrystal. I'll confirm that tomorrow at Awana, of course. Then I went to the intersection - and WAITED A LONG TIME! I figured that Eric wasn't going to show up around 7:30 (yes, I'm slow :P), so went home instead. Ugh!


Leslie's just got their Redneck Dog Name. I just got my Redneck Dog Name. It's Fire.

Leslie just took the "What color nail polish are you?" quiz and the result is Hot Pink. Your color is HOT PINK! You are flirtatious and sexy when no one is looking.

Leslie just took the "What color lipgloss you look best in" quiz and the result is orange and natural. You don't like to be the center of attention. You like to live your life freestyle and simple. You like to show kindness and blend in.

Facebook quizzes taken from Julie S., Ryan M., and Flora:

Leslie took the What Is Your Theme Song? quiz and the result is All You Need Is Love by the Beatles. This song definitely shows that you are a very caring person, and that you will sacrifice a lot to help someone.

Leslie just took the "I.Q. Test" quiz and the result is You are the next Albert Einstein. You are a genius, but you may be a little bit of a know-it-all, so try to just not be an overachiever.

Leslie took the Discovery Awaits! quiz and the result is Peninsula Native. Your people have lived on or been visiting the Peninsula since you had to arrive by boat and train. In fact, you thought this quiz was so easy, it was lame.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home