Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jon and Harmony rehearse for the big day... courtesy of Myles

I took these from Myles:

Britt and me getting food at the wedding rehearsal... yum, watermelon!



Uncle Joe (Harmony's dad) setting up to film everything:




Auntie Wing Yee (Harmony's mom) at the wedding rehearsal - I like her outfit!




Another shot of Britt at the rehearsal:




Steph needs her coffee...




My sister enables my caffeine addiction:




Yay, I'll be wired all night on caffeine!




Here's a shot of the food my mom and her helpers made for the rehearsal night: I recognize me, Britt, Jeremy, and my mom in the picture.




Various decorations in the fellowship hall:




Another shot of the wedding rehearsal food:




Harmony and Jon's engagement pictures:




Jon starting to diss everyone, especially Dad for being balding:




More decorations:




Meat skewers!




Our brother is getting married in less than two days?!




Ezra the Scripture reader:




Handmade tissue flowers:




Hey, Grandma! Wave to Myles!




Yes, this is normal for Nathan...




Anita rehearsing her bridesmaid role:




Colleen miming flowers:




Holly did NOT have this expression at the actual wedding, trust me:




Nathan, Jeremy, Eric, and the wedding ring:




Complete wedding party on stage at the rehearsal:




We need to be in our positions, people!




Holly, her mom, and Pastor John:




Here's a shot of the rehearsal bouquet:




Holly and Britt:




Nathan being crazy:




Jon at the piano:




Worship team rehearsing:




These girls look SERIOUS!




Luckily, there was plenty of goofing off by Peter and Jon to make up for it:




What happens if we substitute a toonie for the wedding ring?




Peter being crazy:




Myles and Britt:




Unity candles and marriage license:




They wanted Steph to get a nicer pen to sign the license with on the actual day...




Peter being a ham:




Work it with your camera, Pete!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home