Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pearl Castle: Who knew toilet pictures could be so fun?!

Steph and Terrence picked me up at around 11:15, and we went to Pearl Castle. Apparently, they'd had sushi for dinner as well, at Daimasu. Talked about the interesting names for the "special drinks" there (Young Girl's Dream?!), "Wide Face Kiss" on a shirt (poor kid), Engrish in general, booking flights, his dad, blogging, taking Mom out for breakfast tomorrow, my ear doctor appointment in the morning (Steph's surprised I'd book one that early - I'm gonna be DEAD), interesting graphic toilet directions (NO SQUATTING [Terrence says his brother does this AT HOME!], OR TOILET PAPER OUTSIDE THE TOILET!) in Squamish, and Grandma actually being happy-ish in that picture from the wedding rehearsal. Of course, she told Myles and Peter to stop filming her, though...

I can't go for breakfast, but that's okay. Terrence seems to like the pomegranate body wash at home, and he does his own dishes when he's here - very good! He seemed receptive to the idea of trying to find the POO BOOK at Coles tomorrow, which is nice. We all tried each other's stuff (mango, pudding frappé, and almond milk with pudding) plus the chicken knees. The smell of all the fried food from the kitchen almost made me feel like puking... as it is, I introduced Terrence to the "morning thing" when we left. =/

Right now, he's going through my guestbook since I remembered to ask him to sign it. I don't mind, but I should go to bed now. He offered me chips and juice, but I was really too full for it. Showed him the BOOTY LOGO, which he loved! Maybe I'll have the rest of the leftover sushi for breakfast tomorrow...


Poo nugget for Wednesday, June 24: Coprophagy - Most often associated with psychiatric illness, but also with deviant sexual behavior, coprophagy is the human consumption of feces. Coprophagy was even onscreen in The Spy Who Shagged Me when Austin Powers mistook Fat Bastard's feces for coffee, commenting: "It's a bit nutty."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home