Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sponsoring people on their bridal registry is good!

Jon and Harmony picked me up this morning, and Jon started telling her all this bad stuff in French. She didn't like his jokes, but it was okay - at least I got her to sign the Father's Day card I got for Dad. I'll get Jon himself to sign it later, as he was driving / busy later. Saw the Janzens when we exited our car, and talked to them for a bit - the long weekend is a good time to come down and see Jeremy. Laura seemed to like the good space we have now in the building; I agree. Definitely an improvement over standing by the stairs before service and getting in everyone's way who tried to go upstairs from the basement or vice versa!

Sat with Harmony, and then noticed Jonathan - chatted with him a bit about Coquitlam and such, then Melia asked me about some Sparks thing I'd never heard of. I seemed to remember the guest speaker from somewhere, and inwardly snarked at his pauses and fumbling. I know, not good... but I only had five hours' sleep! Bantered with Calla, Raymond, Mike T., Eric M., and other people as well. Later, I talked to David (who IS on Facebook!) and Steven, then Joshua showed me his new bike - looking good there! Harmony held baby Gavin for a bit, but he wasn't impressed!

Talked to Jen (who's envious about Jon and Harmony's honeymoon) and Sheena about yesterday, then actually set a date with Chrystal to hang out - yes, we're looking forward to it! Jen says her cousin has a good idea for a registry - "sponsoring" them for certain events on the honeymoon, like a dinner or a massage. Good idea, since you are giving the couple something you KNOW they want! Learned that two of the toddlers are TWINS (by three minutes' difference) - COOL! Talked to Hannah and Amanda's mom Catherine, Eric T., Natalie, and others before finally going for lunch at the AIR-CONDITIONED old Green Village. Finally got home at 4 because my parents had to go see an open house.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home