Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Kamloops phone calls, AGAIN!

High-scoring words of the day:

HAIRNETS (206 points) - against Pam B. [3W, 4W]
HEMPSEED (160 points) - against Kay L. [5W, 2W]


I got a weird phone call from Kamloops, and 250-374-5215 looks familiar to me. Good thing I was sleeping, haha! I've found that I no longer remember Lisa's number, which is EXCELLENT!





You Are a Lover



You think that there's no use in fighting, even if you know you're right.

No one wants to hear that they're wrong, so you try your best to compromise.



You have love in your heart for almost everyone. You focus on what you do have in common with people.

Life is so much nicer when everyone gets along. For you, that harmony is the most important thing.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home