Sunday, May 03, 2009

I dreamed that talking just made people mad!

WHAT THE HECK. Vancouver lost 6-3 last night! I also heard a mouse, so I'm getting out of here for sure! (and yes, I've said that before...) I went to bed just before midnight, and got up because it was too sunny just now... finished laundry, at any rate. Had a dream where Raymond and I were talking for a LONG TIME at a table - we managed to thoroughly piss off Randal and some other girl, hahaha.

Brian (whose birthday is today) seems to either be off Facebook, or done the "unfriending" thing - not sure which. Oh well. I'm sure I'll see him later at church so I can give him his birthday card! I also need to catch up on LJ dungeons and space adventures - maybe later on this week, since I have four of those things to do for my own entertainment!

Taken from Candy:

Leslie completed the quiz "What classic Disney movie describes your life?" with the result Lady and the Tramp. Your life is best described as the movie Lady and the Tramp. You are innocent, intelligent, and beautiful / handsome. You question how long your world will last, and how long you will still have a part in it. You fear being replaced by someone else in the world, but you stand up to your fears and take responsibility for the new job at hand. In doing so, you meet the love of your life who opens your mind to a whole new universe and shares a lovely plate of spaghetti with you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home