Monday, May 04, 2009

Don't store used napkins in your bag, Grandma!

Dad picked me up a little later than he said he would, and thought that I'd been wasting my time on the Internet. Maybe, but I also was trying to do some catchup from yesterday! Let him think that I was re-reading the ANNE OF GREEN GABLES series, which I did do at some point. Read the newspaper when I got to the townhouse: that swine flu might be a pandemic, according to WHO. Dad picked Grandma up from Mah-Jonng, then we left a while later. Grandma insisted that I drink strawberry Boost... I told her that storing used napkins in her knitting bag wasn't a good thing, but she insisted that she was going to dump it anyhow. We picked up Harmony: when Dad saw Peter at the open door of the house, he told me that he was Holly's husband. Obviously, I already knew that, having met him on multiple occasions!

Discussed Holly teaching piano, Mom being late because of work, whether Jon would be at Chen's on time (he was), and other things with Harmony. She said she'd hang out with people again like she did last night: sounds good! We got to the restaurant and ordered a bunch of food: Jon said that he needed to research Prague and Vienna, and Harmony brought up Budapest. When Mom got there, she expressed concern that Myles wouldn't be eating, and asked whether she should have invited him too. Harmony said that he and Brit (his girlfriend) OR Peter were probably eating A&W, heh.

Talked about Jeremy's tea, finance, Martin, Raymond working at the bank and not for the government, ballet, the SLB extravaganzas / tallies and how much Tony could eat, Teresa, playing piano for kids, Jon being a social butterfly (he knew people at the restaurant), etc. When Jon and Harmony took me home, I insisted that she take the Chapman's tub (and some Big Turk bars) even though she politely refused. Got home to find that Steve B. had added me to Facebook - ah, the guy from Our Place. I'm on it!


Poo nugget for Monday, May 4: Toilet Modifications - In the U.S., the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that restrooms constructed for public use be accessible to the disabled. Common modifications include lower sinks, grab bars, and extra room for maneuvering a wheelchair.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home