Sunday, May 10, 2009

Computer problems... again! / Pets are NOT substitute KIDS, people!

High-scoring words of the day:

CHICA (292 points) - against Tracey H. [two 5W, hook on LAY to make CLAY, hook on LIED to make AI] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
AIRBORNE (110 points) - against Joyce T. [5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
PACIFISM (450 points) - against Angela H. [two 5W]
RAPPERS (192 points) - against Rachel Z. [two 4W]


When I got up on Saturday morning, I found that my monitor had blinked out - or maybe it's the video card, I don't know. So I spent a lot of time reading the ROMANCE book and the Organic Bathroom Reader. Awana was cool... Chrystal said I was SO GENEROUS to give Ian and his brother a lot of chocolate bunnies. Ian said that his brother was at home, playing Nintendo DS for two hours! (they'd just gotten home from L.A. that morning... contrary to what my mom thought: that they'd given up on Awana altogether!)

Church today was cool... Raymond had seen my "Southern Fried chicken and Nut Brown Ale" status message, commented on the Mother concert yesterday ("There was A LOT of weed!"), and said some other stuff I couldn't hear. Gave Melia her actual fork back, and interacted with Joshua, Keenan (biscuits and bubbles!), Nicholas (chips!), Benjamin (GENTLE wind for bubbles!), and baby Cory - so cute! Saw Kelvin's sons Taylor and Elliott, too! Told Jeremy and Jon about a rainbow I could see, and talked to more people: Andrea's engaged to Chuck, and it happened yesterday at Wreck Beach with bonfires! Jen, Jeremy, and I talked about people who think that pets are their substitute kids - UGH! (we also talked about OK Cupid - Jen was surprised that I've been on there for four years!) Eric says he'll check my stuff later in the week - thank goodness I have another RPL number to use, haha. Going out to dinner with Harmony and the folks later, and will resume trips to the library tomorrow till the monitor thing is fixed, I guess.

Leslie's just got their Little Miss Name. I just got my Little Miss Name. It's Little Miss Daredevil.

Leslie's just got their Mr. Men Name. I just got my Mr Men Name. It's Mr. Rude.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home